Friday, November 5, 2010

Spiderweb Eyes and Halloween

So here are a couple of pictures of my version of the Spiderweb tutorial by xsparkage:



And here is a picture that Chris and I took before we went out for Halloween. Because my dress is white and fits kind of awkwardly I think it makes me look more than a little chubby, but such is life. We looked super cute anyway!



His makeup took me an hour. I freaking hate making scars out of that stupid waxy-fibery stuff. It's terrible. Hint for next year though: It comes off super well with baby oil! Other than that I think I'm getting way better at contouring, if I had taken pictures of the following night, it was even better! When I have money I think I'm going to go to MAC and find a good contouring color for me. I have cheekbones hidden under here somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment