Friday, October 29, 2010

Makeup last Friday.

I'm starting to get better about this. Really I am. Last Friday I did a Purple and Lime Green look, which is one of my favorite color combinations. I want to do this look again, but next time I think I'm going to draw leopard print over the purple section. Anywho, here it is!


I am really happy with the way the eyes turned out. I only have 2 blushes so I can't really say anything about that.

Eyes:
For the lid:
UD Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo eyeliner in milk, blended out
Coastal Scents 88 Palette: Column 3 row 3 and 6 mixed together

For the crease:
I used an angled brush to outline a cut crease with SugarPill Poison Plum, then a pencil brush to drag it up and out to create the shape that I wanted.

For the browbone: I used SugarPill's Tako with a big fluffy brush to blend out Poison Plum and to highlight my brow bone

For the Tear Duct:
I used NYX Jumbo Eyeliner in milk, blended out with my finger, then I covered that using a pencil brush in ELF Mineral Eyeshadow in Angelic. I dragged it up into the inner crease, and along the edges of Poison Plum.

Lashes:
Those are my real lashes folks!

Skin:
Foundation: Face and Body Foundation from MAC
Powder: Revlon Photoready in Translucent
Blush: Well Dressed from MAC

Lips:
Again I didn't put anything on my lips for pictures. I wore a clear gloss because the eyes are so crazy.


I am making this face because my bangs are so long and I obviously need a goddamn haircut.
Unfortunately I can't cut my hair until after Halloween, Winona has long bangs in Edward Scissorhands, I'll curl them but they still need to be long.

God I am so excited for Halloween, maybe I'm making that face because I want it to be Halloween already. Today I am wearing this makeup by xsparkage. The only difference is that I used both a matte black and a sparkly black in Black Tied from MAC. It has silver sparkles and I love it. Lips in Lolita by Kat Von D.

Maybe I'll put pictures up... Dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment