Thursday, August 15, 2013

FOTD: Sunset Inspired (for July Makeup Geek Competition)

I did this look knowing full well that 90% of the submissions were going to be a purple cut crease. Sure enough they were, but I still think it turned out really nicely. This also marks the first time I'd used my Belletto Studios airbrush system. Which I will do a separate review of next week (spoiler alert: It's bloody amazing). Enjoy!

 Products Used:
Eyes:
UDPP (original)
Sugarpill Love+ (outer corner of lid), Flame Point (middle of lid), Buttercupcake (inner corner of lid) and Poison plum (crease)
BH Cosmetics 88 Palette Column 3, Row 8, (inner crease) and Column 1, Row 3 (brow highlight)
ybf brow pencil
Physician's Formula Liquid Liner
Benefit They're Real Mascara

Face:
Belletto Studio Airbrush Foundation in Creme de La
Laura Geller Blush N' Brighten in Apricot
theBalm Mary Lou-manizer

Lips:
Anastasia Beverly Hills Hydrafull Lip Gloss in Bellini





No comments:

Post a Comment