Friday, October 29, 2010

Droool.

Oh my god. My house smells so good right now. I'm making Carrot Soup with Ginger and Lemonand Apple Dumplings. So the whole place smells like ginger, lemon, sugar and cinnamon. I ate breakfast kind of late, but didn't have lunch till just now. I don't think I've scarfed a sandwich down that fast in a long time.

Anyway! Day before yesterday I got a package from Sephora in the mail. It had the Kat Von D Lipstick sampler set. Oh my god. Looks like a book with mini lipsticks in it. LOVE. Soooo swatch time!!

1. Celebutard (pinky nude)
2. Cathedral (dark nude)
3. Lolita (coral nude)
4. Underage Red (light-ish red w/ blue tones)
5. Hellbent (On the darker side of red red)
6. Rosary (Dark red with plum tones)

Dude. I love these lipsticks. They are super creamy and awesomely pigmented. I hosted trivia for 2.5 hours. That's a lot of talking and only reapplied Hellbent once. With NO PRIMER! The only one it doesn't have that I want is the Adora one that's red with Gold flecks. I'm going to wear Celebutard with an orange-y gloss for Halloween. Celebutard, Hellbent and Rosary are my faves, I would love underage red a lot more if I wasn't a warm-toned kid. Blue toned lipsticks are a little tough for me to wear, not impossible, just difficult. In any event I highly recommend these lipsticks. Check 'em out.



No comments:

Post a Comment