Wednesday, June 5, 2013

FOTD: Batman

I created this look for the Makeup Geek June competition.

Also, as you may notice from the quality of these photos my camera is working again! Yay for no more shitty camera phone uploads!

The products I used for the eyes are pretty simple: I used Urban Decay Primer Potion and then NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk as a stickier base. Then I added Sugarpill Buttercupcake and Tako and Lucifer by Kat Von D, but you can use any matte bright yellow, black and white. I then went through and hashed out the lines with a black pencil liner and then filled in it with a pen-style liquid liner (I think I used the Physician's Formula with lash serum one). Mascara is by Benefit, I think it's They're Real, but not sure.


 I suppose you could use this for a Halloween look but it seems a little tame to me for that. Although I am pretty much known for going totally crazy on Halloween.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment