Wednesday, July 31, 2013

FOTD (only not today) for Louie CK Show

So the plan for today was originally going to be doing a FOTD for makeup I was planning to wear yesterday to go out with some friends. However, that ended up getting cancelled. I don't really feel like putting on makeup today just to take pictures and then take it off. So, instead i'm going to post a look I did a while ago.


Forgive there not being more pictures, but at the time I wasn't really planning on this being a blog post.

Products Used:
Face: 
NatureLuxe Foundation in Aspen by CoverGirl
L’oreal Translucent Loose Powder
Laura Geller Blush n’ Brighten in HoneyDipped

Eyes: 
Kat Von D High Voltage Primer in Skin
MAC Shadestick Eyeshadow pencil in Sea Me
MAC Eye shadows in Juxt, Aquadisiac and Tilt
Tako by Sugarpill (brow highlight)
Lucifer Eyeshadow from the Kat Von D True Romance Palette
Physicians Formula Eye Booster Liquid Liner 
CoverGirl Lashblast Volume Mascara in Very Black

I think I didn't bother to do my brows since I was wearing a hat, or maybe I just forgot. Either way always do your brows. 

No comments:

Post a Comment