Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Makeup vs. Work Round 1 -- FIGHT!

I've noticed in the last couple months that I have basically stopped wearing anything but the most basic of makeup (which I'm going to try and do a post about).

The reason for this is that I leave my house for work at 8am, and before that I need at leat 45 minutes for my most basic morning routine (i'm including crating the dog, getting his breakfast, shower etc), the dog needs to be walked for at the very least 30 minutes on top of that, 45-1 hour is better. This means that for the most basic morning I'm getting up no later than 6:45am, with 6:15-6:30 being preferable.

But I'm not super happy about this. My eye makeup, which is usually the focus is non-existant. Right now it's mascara and brow definition, and that is ALL that is going on in that region.

However! My puppy can't be walked long distances for the next week (he just got neutered, the cone is so sad), so! My goal for this week is to come up with a fast, natural, go with everything day look, that I can incorporate without a ton of added time.

No comments:

Post a Comment