Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Birchbox!

Oh man, my new Birchbox is probably waiting for me at home. I'm super excited about this one. It's got the Redken Shine Mist, an eyebrow pencil, Korres Shower Gel and Purity Facial Cleanser from Philosophy. I'll post some reviews once I try them out.

Also I'm going to go to Lush sometime this week and pick some stuff up. I'll do some reviews.

I know that I need do a tutorial, but I want to figure out a better way of formatting them. I don't want to do videos, mostly because I don't want to buy a video camera.

Oh! One last thing, I've been working my way through the BBC's Big Read List and I think I'm going to try and do some makeup looks based on the books. The one I'm working on right now is Stephan King's The Stand... so I'm not sure how that will work... Probably something dark and purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment