Saturday, September 3, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 2

2. How did you learn to put on makeup?

Initially I’ll admit, it wasn’t a pretty sight. I mostly just lined my eyes really heavily. At some point my best friend in middle school/high school started to get really good at applying makeup, I remember when she came to school with winged eyeliner and I nearly fell off my seat. I had tried to figure out how to make my eyeliner look like Monroe so many times and she just showed up and didn’t even say anything! Here's a picture of me my senior year, by then I had started to pick it up a little.

When  I started college, I would go to the MAC store just below my school and watch the employees. Later there was YouTube, which has probably been the best resource for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment