Sunday, September 4, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 4


4. Do you like wearing foundation? If so, what's your color and favorite?


I don’t know if liking or not liking foundation is the point. I think having my skin look nice and as flawless as possible is important. From there it’s more a question of coverage. I prefer minimal coverage, just enough to deal with any slight imperfections. If I could wear tinted moisturizer year round I probably would.

Currently I'm switching off between the CoverGirl NatureLuxe in Aspen and Revlon Colorstay in Ivory for normal to dry skin. The Aspen is too dark for me, so I always mix it with moisturizer which lightens the pigment a little. I sometimes mix the colorstay, sometimes not. It depends on if I think my face needs a little extra moisture.

As for color I am....Paaaaaale. Favorite depends more on coverage than anything else. I like MAC’s Face and Body Tint mixed with moisturizer, Cover Girl NatureLuxe and Revlon Colorstay Foundation if I need fuller coverage.

I'll add some photos to this post after this weekend is over. For now I'm off to the Cascades to camp!

On the upper right is the CoverGirl NatureLuxe in Aspen and on the lower left is the Revlon Colorstay in Ivory (110). The back of my hand photographed a little dark, it's actually an exact mach for the Revlon and the CoverGirl is too dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment