Saturday, September 3, 2011

30 Day Makeup Challenge: Day 3


3. Favorite brand?

I am no brand slave. There are certain products I prefer to get from different places. For instance: MAC eyeshadows are wonderful, but their blushes (with a few notable exceptions) suck. Even really cheap brands like ELF have some decent products. It doesn't make sense to completely stick with one brand when you can get better quality stuff, sometimes cheaper, elsewhere.

However, I have a couple of brands that I find to be consistently awesome: Urban Decay, Sugar Pill and Kat Von D.  All of them make some super appealing stuff for me. Everything from their product names and packaging to the products themselves are awesome. Color payoff is great on almost everything. Ooof. Looove.

No comments:

Post a Comment