Wednesday, August 31, 2011

FOTD: Purple and Green Leopard Print with SugarPill

Oh my god oh my god I love this look. It was my first experiment with colored eyebrows and I might be in love. I have an obsession with leopard print and had been meaning to do a purple and green leopard print for forever, but I actually did it waaaay different than I had planned and I think it came out really well. Next time I’m going to wear a nude lipstick with it!

 I'm a little bummed that I forgot to photograph it in the morning. So this is after 8 hours of wear, Which means certain things happened that I'm not happy about: The black liner on the water line wore off, my brows look a little disheveled, and the nice sparkly inner corner that I had went away too. But it was still awesome.




Products Used

Eyes:
UDPP
Parfait Amour by MAC
Poison Plum by SugarPill
Absinthe by SugarPill
Tako by SugarPill
Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
ELF Liquid Eyeliner Pen
CoverGirl LashBlast Volume Mascara
Rimmel Black Pencil Liner

Brows:

Milk Jumbo Eye Pencil by NYX
Poison Plum by Sugar Pill

Face:

Cover Girl NutraLuxe in Aspen
Milani HD Concealer
L'Oreal Translucent Loose Powder
Well Dressed Blush by MAC

Lips:
Midnight Cowboy Gloss by Urban Decay

No comments:

Post a Comment